RemoteChatham, England, United KingdomOpen Applications
Want to work for a growing studio where you will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games and new projects? Don't see the role listed for you in our open roles? Submit an open application with us and we can contact you when something comes up that matches your skillset!
Dovetail Games are committed to promoting diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence, and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. At the individuals request, all roles will be considered for part time, term time only and job shares.
With a huge emphasis on our culture and wellbeing you’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported. We have an industry leading work life balance and flexible working is offered from day one! Want to work fully remote as that’s where you do your best work?
That is fine by us, though certain roles will require a more hybrid style with time in the office. At the individuals request all roles will be considered for part time, term time only and job shares.
Our studio is situated in a river-front building in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Chatham, Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox One and Series S/X
Why Work for us?
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games.
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported.
- We have an industry leading work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work fully UK based remote.
- VISA sponsorship available on qualifying roles.
- Explorer policy, allowing you to roam up to 4 weeks of the year without using your leave.
- Half Day Pay Day holiday – adding 6 days to allowance.
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, eyecare and GP Anytime.
- Cycle to work and tech scheme.
- Green Car benefits scheme provided by Tusker.
- Gymflex membership.
- Amazon Voucher on your birthday.
- Branded merch and swag.
- Two volunteer days contributing to our CSR efforts.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.